The marketing policy of intermediaries and insurance companies is essentially based on a comparison of tariffs and price differentiation.
EPEGA offers its insurance contract audit service free of charge, particularly in terms of
• The adequacy between the benefits of the insurance contract and the premium amount;
• Match between the level of risk and the insured capital
• And especially if the insured property meets the contractual requirements.
The audit includes:
• An examination of the guarantees provided in the contract in relation to the eminence of the existing risk with a report on any changes to be made taking into account changes in the risk since the contract was taken out. (Change in the nature of the risk, new allocation of certain locations, etc.)
• An analysis of the losses that occurred during the reference period and ways to limit them in the future.