You loved an apartment, a studio in the city centre, an individual residence. You did everything right: negotiated the price, chose a mortgage, had the premises inspected. But have you checked the cost of your home insurance?
Whether you are an owner, co-owner or tenant, your home is a source of wealth. Isn’t that a good reason to take the time to protect it well?
Home insurance covers not only your property, but also your civil liability, i.e. the damage you may cause to others. Without insurance, negligence can be costly.
You think you can’t afford to insure yourself? Ask around, there are several types of contracts. Some offer minimum coverage while others offer more extensive coverage. You can find a contract that suits your budget.
In general, any home insurance policy combines several coverages for both liability and property risks. Insurance companies offer standard contracts. It is better to consult one of our advisors to choose a coverage adapted to your case.
WHAT ARE THE INSURED ASSETS?
• BUILDINGS Coverage of buildings, annexes and outbuildings
• Coverage of Parts owned by the co-owner;
• Furniture, household appliances, electrical equipment…
• Valuable objects: Jewellery, paintings, statues, fine pearls…
WHAT ARE THE GUARANTEES OFFERED?
• Fire Risk, Explosion Coverage
• Risk of water damage
• Risk of glass breakage
• Risk of Robbery
• Civil Liability Insurance Head of Family
• Hedging of rental risks
• Loss of rent
• Insurance against recourse by neighbours and third parties
• Workers’ compensation insurance for domestic workers
• Deprivation of enjoyment
• Defence and appeals
• Expert fees
• Indirect losses
• Excavating costs
• Travel expenses