This involves insuring your employees’ retirement savings plan, which allows them to protect themselves against loss of income when they reach retirement status, while benefiting from significant tax advantages.
A retirement capital is more than an absolute necessity, especially since the replacement rate (retirement pension paid / last salary before retirement) is hardly more than 70% and is likely to decline to 30%. The consequences can be very serious for your employees.
EPEGA will help you set up a supplementary retirement savings solution that will ensure that your employees receive a capital bonus in the medium and long term in addition to the following benefits:
• Contributions to the savings plan are tax deductible
• Tax savings are capitalized.
The contract gives great freedom of action to the subscriber and the insured:
• Contributions freely determined by the subscriber
• Allocation of the free contribution between the Company and its employees
• Possibility of benefiting from a temporary advance on the savings constituted
• Possibility of choosing a savings beneficiary in the event of death
• Significant tax allowance on the pension
• Choosing the company that ensures efficient and secure savings management